Instructions on Withdrawal for Consumers
For the purposes of these Instructions on Withdrawal, "Consumer" means any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly outside his or her trade, business or profession.
Exclusion or Premature Expiry of the Right of Withdrawal
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice of or decision by the Consumer is decisive or which are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised.
- The right of withdrawal shall expire prematurely if we have only commenced performance of the contract after you have given your express consent and at the same time confirmed your understanding that you shall lose your right of withdrawal upon commencement of performance of the contract on our part and we have provided you with the content of your declaration on a durable data medium within a reasonable period after conclusion of the contract, but no later than upon delivery of the goods or before performance of the service is commenced.
- The right of withdrawal shall expire prematurely if we have only commenced performance of the contract after you have given your express consent and at the same time confirmed your understanding that you shall lose your right of withdrawal upon commencement of performance of the contract on our part. We point out that we can make the conclusion of the contract dependent on the aforementioned consent and confirmation.
Model Withdrawal Form
(If you wish to withdraw the contract, please complete and return this form).
JS-Tierportraits, Zwickauer Straße 276, 09116 Chemnitz, Germany, E-mail-address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) concerning the
purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) ____________ / received on (*) _________________
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where inapplicable
Instructions for the Return of Goods
- The following modalities mentioned in this section are not a precondition for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
- Please do not send the goods to us freight collect.
- Please return the goods as a prepaid package to the specified return address and please keep the delivery receipt.
- Please avoid damage or soiling of the goods.
- Please return the goods to us in the original packaging and outer packaging with all accessories and packaging components, if possible. If the original packaging or outer packaging is no longer in your possession, other suitable packaging should be used to ensure adequate protection against damage in transit and to avoid any claims for damages due to inadequate packaging.